Autor: Stephanie Haywood from mylifeboost.com.
Social distancing is the best way to protect each other in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, but this protection certainly comes at a price. To stay healthy, we absolutely must learn ways to take care of ourselves while keeping our distance from others. This means finding new methods of indoor exercise in light of closed gyms and fitness studios in many areas.
Here are a few tips for those hoping to keep themselves fit while staying in place.
There’s never been a better time to start cooking nutritious, healthy meals at home.
- Quick and Easy Healthy Meal Recipes: Dinners, Snacks, and Breakfast
- Where Does Costco Deliver?
- Freezer Meals Without the Freezer: Shelf Stable Meals in a Jar
- How to Eat Healthy on a Budget
- 24 Foods Scientifically Proven to Help Ease Depression (and Ideas for Preparing Them!)
Sunlight and fresh air are vital to maintaining physical and mental health while social distancing.
- You Can Still Go Outside, Just Keep Social Distance
- What Are the Benefits of Sunlight?
- 5k Training Programs: Running for Beginners
- National Parks Are Mostly Open — with Some Changes — Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Whether you’re devising your own routine or following online instructors, there are tons of ways to exercise in your own home.
- Best Nintendo Switch Workout Games
- Bodyweight Workout for Beginners: 20-Minute at Home Routine
- Best YouTube Cardio Workouts
- Use Online Coupons to Find Savings on Workout Gear
Staying on top of your wellness routine is invaluable right now. Not only will it provide you much-needed structure, but it will also reduce your risk of developing serious symptoms should you contract the virus. Treat yourself well, and do what you can (safely!) for those around you.
Photo Credit: Unsplash